Holt Community Fire Protection District is seeking and individual to fill the position of Fire Chief
The Fire Chief is the Chief Executive Officer of the Fire District and liaison for the Board of Directors. Duties include providing management in emergency and non-emergency situations, long and short-range planning, administrating the Fire Districts business, makes recommendations for District budget, manages the Fire Station facilities, equipment, Personnel, and develops, plans and implements financial missions, goals, and objectives of the Fire District.
Benefits may be included:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Lager L7
- Annual Salary Range $60,000-$80,000
- Ten (10) years’ experience in a fire department providing both fire protection and ambulance-based EMS.
- Three (3) years of supervisory and managerial experience at Captain or above.
- Must possess a valid Missouri State driver’s license
- State of Missouri Firefighter I & II certification
- State of Missouri Fire Instructor 1 certification.
- State of Missouri Fire Officer 1 certification.
- Must maintain a valid State of Missouri EMT licensed
- No criminal history
Please submit a resume and application at the address or email below. A full list of position duties and responsibilities along with applications may be requested at the fire station, located at 260 N 33 Hwy Holt MO 64048 or may be requested by contacting the Office Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.